Advanced Python Programming Training
Python is simply a beautiful programming language. It’s used in many fields, including engineering, information technology, science, business, entertainment and so on. It’s easy to learn, it’s cross-platform, amazingly flexible, and completely intuitive. In the Mastering Python Applied Labs, you’ll get hands-on programming experience in Python that you will be able to immediately apply in the real world. We not only teach you the syntax of the Python language, but we also strive to give an in-depth knowledge of how Python works.
Armed with this knowledge from this class. A programmer will be able to write effective Python applications, whether you’re a novice or an average layman( or laywoman).
In this class you’ll learn to master Python:
- Understanding and applying Python key concepts
- Learning to use Pythons vast library of modules
- The ability to use Python to solve problems
- Creating applications and re-using them
- Gaining the knowledge base to move on to data science, web development, and other fields
This course promises to teach you Python in detail, and will let you experience how easy and fun it is to code using Python.
Prereqs & Preparation
You must bring a laptop with a text editor.
Sublime Text is recommended and has a free trial version (http://www.sublimetext.com/).
In addition, students should install Anaconda, which is a free package that includes python and a number of tools that will be used in class (http://continuum.io/downloads).
This is a novice to advance Python workshop, so a minimum amount of python is recommended.
Session I: Python Introduction
- Course Curriculum Overview
- Python and virtual environment setup
- Python Object and Data Structure Basics
- Python Comparison Operators
Session II: Statements, Methods, Functions, OOP, & Exception Handling
- Python Statements
- Methods and Functions
- Object Oriented Programming
- Errors and Exceptions Handling
Session III: Python Standard Library & Advanced Python
- Modules and Packages
- Built-in Functions
- Python Decorators
- Python Generators
- Advanced Python Modules
- Advanced Python Objects and Data Structures
Session IV: Hack-A-Day
- IPython Worksheets
- Milestone Project
- Final Capstone Python Project